Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “When to Fight for a Relationship (Part 1) with @datecoachchante on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: When to Fight for a Relationship (Part 1)
Questions We Address and Answer:
- Are the majority of people more likely to let a relationship end or fight for it?
- Is it necessary for both people in a relationship to fight for it or is one person fighting enough?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of knowing your worth.
- How self-esteem can impact our decision to end or fight for a relationship.
- Signs that we should not fight for a relationship.
- How to fight for a relationship as a couple.
- Chanté opens up about a relationship that in hindsight she should not have fought for.
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- 1001 Questions to Ask Before You Get Married by Monica Mendez Leahy
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!