Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: When to Fight for a Relationship (Part 2)
- “You have to be at your best, in order to operate at your best for your partner and your family.” – Relationship Coach Chanté
- “Not every relationship is worth fighting for.” – Jay Mayo
Question We Address and Answer:
- When should someone think twice about fighting for a relationship?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why we must be forgiving and avoid being spiteful.
- The importance of viewing our relationships as a partnership.
- How to determine whether or not we should fight for a relationship.
- Things that make a relationship worth fighting for.
- Chanté explains why comfort in a relationship may not be a good thing.
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- 1001 Questions to Ask Before You Get Married by Monica Mendez Leahy
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!