Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “What Is True Intimacy? (Part 2) with @RealTlkWthChris on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: What Is True Intimacy? (Part 2)
- “Everybody does not deserve to be intimate with you.” – Chris Richardson
- “True intimacy starts with God.” – Chris Richardson
Questions We Address and Answer:
- What role does God play in our ability to experience true intimacy?
- What are the benefits of experiencing true intimacy?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The difference between a connection and an attachment.
- How to know if we are developing an intimate friendship.
- Why we must feed our spirits.
- Why we must have a relationship with Jesus Christ in order to experience true intimacy.
- “Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.” – Matthew 26:41 (NKJV)
- “Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.“ – John 15:4 (NKJV)
- Can We Talk?: A Journey Towards Having a Healthy and Lasting Relationship by Chris Richardson
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!