Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “What Is True Intimacy? (Part 1) with @RealTlkWthChris on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: What Is True Intimacy? (Part 1)
- “Intimacy is not always a physical exchange.” – Chris Richardson
- “Avoid the temptation by getting out of the situation.” – Chris Richardson
Questions We Address and Answer:
- Why is sex often confused with intimacy?
- Do men and women have different perspectives on what intimacy is?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The difference between the way men and women perceive intimacy.
- How men can use sex to control women.
- The danger in ignoring the spiritual aspect of intimacy.
- Mistaking intimacy for infatuation.
- Chris explains why he believes women should not approach men.
- Chris shares four pillars of intimacy.
- “Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.” – Matthew 26:41 (NKJV)
- “Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.“ – John 15:4 (NKJV)
- Can We Talk?: A Journey Towards Having a Healthy and Lasting Relationship by Chris Richardson
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!