In this episode of the Listen Up Ladies series, Jay continues his discussion with artist Dear Lauren Ray by addressing the question: What are signs that a woman’s male friend wants more than friendship?
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
Episode Title: Balancing Friendships with Male Friends (Part 2)
Questions We Address and Answer:
- How often do women question the motives of their male friends?
- What are signs that a woman’s male friend wants more than friendship?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The things we should value most in a potential mate.
- The importance of having convictions instead of preferences.
- Why we must avoid compromising situations.
- Knowing how to distinguish between a friendly gesture and flirting.
- Dear Lauren Ray explains why she wasn’t interested in a guy her friend tried to introduce her to who had a good job, nice car and more.
- “A man who has friends must himself be friendly,
But there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.” – Proverbs 18:24 (NKJV)
- “Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.“ – 1 John 4:8 (NIV)
- “Above all else, guard your heart,
for everything you do flows from it.“ – Proverbs 4:23 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Avoid “date-ish” situations.
Apply This Kingdom Principle:
- “ for we aim at what is honorable not only in the Lord’s sight but also in the sight of man.” – 2 Corinthians 8:21 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Be honest with yourself.
- Be honest with your friend about what you desire and communicate what you desire to them verbally.
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- I Will Wait For You: Single and Unwilling to Settle by Joshua M. Parker
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial