Honor plays a HUGE role in our relationships.
Without it, we limit the greatness we can achieve and hinder ourselves from fulfilling God’s purpose for our lives.
Find out how important honor is to you, your life and your relationships RIGHT NOW!
In the latest podcast episode, with Athena Moberg, we discuss in-depth how important it is for us all to honor God, ourselves and others.
Also, we will share exactly HOW you can begin honoring and treating God, yourself and others better starting TODAY!
Episode Title: How to Honor God, Ourselves and Others
- “The only thing we have control over is our attitude.” – Athena Moberg
- “People don’t have to be like you in order for you to love them.” – Jay Mayo
- Why it’s important for us to honor God, ourselves and others
- What it looks like to honor God in our daily lives
- How to begin developing self-love and appreciation for yourself
- Reasons you must start treating yourself
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- Two prayers that God always answers ‘Yes!’ to
- Athena shares practical ways that we can honor God every day
- Jay explains the importance of changing our perspective towards other people
- The power in reciting positive affirmations
Dangers & Difficulties:
- Why it can be difficult to love others
Hold Yourself Accountable:
I challenge you to raise the bar and honor God, yourself and others more, from this day going forward.
Apply the Kingdom Principles:
“Honor everyone.” 1 Peter 2:17 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Invest in reading your bible and learning more about God
- Pray and ask God for a new perspective
- Raise the bar for how you treat God, yourself and others
- Don’t just think about it…do it!