On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan J. Immanuel continues his discussion with pastoral counselor, coach and author Crystal Renaud Day by discussing how to avoid compromising your faith in God to get married.
We will also discuss how we can refrain from putting someone we’re dating or in a relationship with before God. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1410.
Key Questions and Things You Will Learn:
- How can we refrain from putting someone we’re dating or in a relationship with before God?
- How to deal with thoughts of compromising our beliefs in order to get married sooner.
- The importance of prioritizing our relationship with God.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Commit to not compromising your biblical standards.
- “Trust in and rely confidently on the Lord with all your heart
And do not rely on your own insight or understanding. In all your ways know and acknowledge and recognize Him,
And He will make your paths straight and smooth [removing obstacles that block your way].“ – Proverbs 3:5-6 (AMP)
Take Action Now:
- Write a list of things you desire to do or pursue and choose one thing to do each month.
- Date yourself (schedule a date with yourself).
- Get Crystal’s book, Dating Done Right: Pursuing Relationships on Purpose.
Support Crystal Renaud Day:
- Check out Crystal’s website
- Follow Crystal on Twitter
- Check out Crystal’s book, Dating Done Right: Pursuing Relationships on Purpose
Valuable Resources We Mentioned:
- Dating Done Right: Pursuing Relationships on Purpose by Crystal Renaud Day
Listen to the Series ‘When You’re the Last to Get Married’: