On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan J. Immanuel is joined by pastoral counselor, coach and author Crystal Renaud Day to discuss the biggest challenges women have to deal with when they have a desire to get married but they are still unmarried.
We will also discuss the role timing playing in waiting to get married. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1409.
Key Questions and Things You Will Learn:
- What role does timing playing in waiting to get married?
- What are the biggest challenges women have to deal with when they have a desire to get married but they are still unmarried?
- How it feels seeing everyone around you getting married.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Commit to not compromising your biblical standards.
- “Trust in and rely confidently on the Lord with all your heart
And do not rely on your own insight or understanding. In all your ways know and acknowledge and recognize Him,
And He will make your paths straight and smooth [removing obstacles that block your way].“ – Proverbs 3:5-6 (AMP)
Take Action Now:
- Write a list of things you desire to do or pursue and choose one thing to do each month.
- Date yourself (schedule a date with yourself).
- Get Crystal’s book, Dating Done Right: Pursuing Relationships on Purpose.
Support Crystal Renaud Day:
- Check out Crystal’s website
- Follow Crystal on Twitter
- Check out Crystal’s book, Dating Done Right: Pursuing Relationships on Purpose
Valuable Resources We Mentioned:
- Dating Done Right: Pursuing Relationships on Purpose by Crystal Renaud Day
Listen to the Series ‘When You’re the Last to Get Married’: