On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan J. Immanuel concludes his discussion with pastoral counselor, coach and author Crystal Renaud Day by discussing how to wait for marriage contently.
We will also discuss the importance of enjoying your life while you’re waiting to get married. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1412.
Key Questions and Things You Will Learn:
- How to wait for marriage contently?
- The importance of enjoying your life while you’re waiting to get married.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Commit to not compromising your biblical standards.
- “Trust in and rely confidently on the Lord with all your heart
And do not rely on your own insight or understanding. In all your ways know and acknowledge and recognize Him,
And He will make your paths straight and smooth [removing obstacles that block your way].“ – Proverbs 3:5-6 (AMP)
Take Action Now:
- Write a list of things you desire to do or pursue and choose one thing to do each month.
- Date yourself (schedule a date with yourself).
- Get Crystal’s book, Dating Done Right: Pursuing Relationships on Purpose.
Support Crystal Renaud Day:
- Check out Crystal’s website
- Follow Crystal on Twitter
- Check out Crystal’s book, Dating Done Right: Pursuing Relationships on Purpose
Valuable Resources We Mentioned:
- Dating Done Right: Pursuing Relationships on Purpose by Crystal Renaud Day
Listen to the Series ‘When You’re the Last to Get Married’: