On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan is joined by Shunte Gamble to discuss long distance dating and relationships.
We will also discuss how a couple can properly manage their time and priorities when dating or in a long distance relationship. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1369.
Questions We Answer:
- What qualifies as long distance dating and relationships? (2:29)
- How can a couple properly manage their time and priorities when dating or in a long distance relationship? (3:57)
Key Things You Will Learn:
- Why most people tend to struggle with long distance dating and relationships. (1:22)
- You must be a priority to the person you are dating on in a relationship with long distance. (6:13)
- Differences between long distance dating and relationships. (9:20)
Biblical Kingdom Principles We Discuss:
- “For which of you, desiring to build a tower, does not first sit down and count the cost, whether he has enough to complete it?” – Luke 14:28 (ESV)
Support Shunte Gamble:
- Check out Shunte’s organization, Women Empowering Change
- Follow Shunte on Instagram
- Check out Shunte’s book, Holding on to Hope: 21 Day Devotional + Journal
Listen to the Series ‘Long Distance Dating and Relationships’: