On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan concludes his discussion with Shunte Gamble by discussing the pros and cons of long distance relationships.
We will also discuss what boundaries long distance couples should consider setting. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1372.
Questions We Answer:
- What are pros and cons of long distance relationships? (0:43)
- What boundaries should long distance couples consider setting? (9:24)
Key Things You Will Learn:
- How to keep God in the center of a long distance relationship. (6:29)
- How a couple can successfully date and maintain a long distance relationship. (15:34)
Biblical Kingdom Principles We Discuss:
- “For which of you, desiring to build a tower, does not first sit down and count the cost, whether he has enough to complete it?” – Luke 14:28 (ESV)
Support Shunte Gamble:
- Check out Shunte’s organization, Women Empowering Change
- Follow Shunte on Instagram
- Check out Shunte’s book, Holding on to Hope: 21 Day Devotional + Journal
Listen to the Series ‘Long Distance Dating and Relationships’: