On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan continues his discussion with Shunte Gamble by discussing how long is it too long to be in a long distance relationship.
We will also discuss the importance of not assuming you know how other people date. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1371.
Questions We Answer:
- How long is it too long to be in a long distance relationship? (0:34)
Key Things You Will Learn:
- Different phases of relationships. (5:27)
- Don’t assume you know how other people date. (14:29)
Biblical Kingdom Principles We Discuss:
- “For which of you, desiring to build a tower, does not first sit down and count the cost, whether he has enough to complete it?” – Luke 14:28 (ESV)
Support Shunte Gamble:
- Check out Shunte’s organization, Women Empowering Change
- Follow Shunte on Instagram
- Check out Shunte’s book, Holding on to Hope: 21 Day Devotional + Journal
Listen to the Series ‘Long Distance Dating and Relationships’: