On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan continues his discussion with author Miss T.N. King by discussing how meeting “the one” can go wrong.
We will also discuss the value in keeping God at the center of our relationships. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1384.
Key Questions and Things You Will Learn:
- How can meeting the one go wrong?
- Self-awareness is key to any healthy relationship.
- How to respond if you believe things are beginning to go wrong.
- The goal of a relationship.
- The value in keeping God at the center of our relationships.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Better relationships begin with you.
- “In everything you do, put God first, and he will direct you and crown your efforts with success.“ – Proverbs 3:6 (The Living Bible)
Take Action Now:
- Begin developing a habit of looking in the mirror and evaluating yourself at least once a week.
- Seek, pray and ask God for help every step of the way.
Support Miss T.N. King:
- Check out Miss T.N. King’s website
- Follow Miss T.N. King on Twitter
- Follow Miss T.N. King on Instagram
- Check out Miss T.N. King’s book, I Lost Me When I Found You
Valuable Resources We Mentioned:
- I Lost Me When I Found You by Miss T.N. King
Listen to the Series ‘When Meeting “The One” Goes Wrong’: