On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan is joined by author Miss T.N. King to discuss what relationships can reveal about you.
We will also discuss the danger of having unrealistic relationships about meeting someone. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1383.
Key Questions and Things You Will Learn:
- The danger of having unrealistic relationships about meeting someone.
- The importance of keeping God at the center of our relationships.
- How relationships can be mirrors.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Better relationships begin with you.
- “In everything you do, put God first, and he will direct you and crown your efforts with success.“ – Proverbs 3:6 (The Living Bible)
Take Action Now:
- Begin developing a habit of looking in the mirror and evaluating yourself at least once a week.
- Seek, pray and ask God for help every step of the way.
Support Miss T.N. King:
- Check out Miss T.N. King’s website
- Follow Miss T.N. King on Twitter
- Follow Miss T.N. King on Instagram
- Check out Miss T.N. King’s book, I Lost Me When I Found You
Valuable Resources We Mentioned:
- I Lost Me When I Found You by Miss T.N. King
Listen to the Series ‘When Meeting “The One” Goes Wrong’: