On today’s episode of The Way We Think series, Yahnathan concludes his discussion with Jennah by discussing how women can prepare to become wives.
We will also discuss whether or not women should try to find a man or wait for a man to find them. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1382.
Key Questions and Things You Will Learn:
- Should women try to find a man or wait for a man to find them?
- The value in praying for your future spouse.
- How women can prepare to become wives.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Evaluate your motives for dating and weigh the pros and cons of using dating apps.
- “For which of you, desiring to build a tower, does not first sit down and count the cost, whether he has enough to complete it? 29 Otherwise, when he has laid a foundation and is not able to finish, all who see it begin to mock him, 30 saying, ‘This man began to build and was not able to finish.’” – Luke 14:28 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- List the pros and cons of using a dating app.
- Ask the 3 questions to determine if it will be good according to God.
- Pray before proceeding.
Valuable Resources We Mentioned:
- Professional Online Dating Profile Photos
- Check out the series How to Transform From Woman Into Wife
- Check ot the series How to Transition from Single Mother to Wife
Listen to the Series ‘Dating Apps – To Use or Not to Use?’: