On today’s episode of The Way We Think series, Yahnathan continues his discussion with Jennah by discussing the questions women should ask and avoid on first dates.
We will also discuss whether or not men should pay on a first date or first meeting with a woman. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1380.
Key Questions and Things You Will Learn:
- Should men pay on a first date or first meeting with a woman?
- What questions should women ask and avoid on first dates?
- The importance of being honest about how you feel about someone you’re dating.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Evaluate your motives for dating and weigh the pros and cons of using dating apps.
- “For which of you, desiring to build a tower, does not first sit down and count the cost, whether he has enough to complete it? 29 Otherwise, when he has laid a foundation and is not able to finish, all who see it begin to mock him, 30 saying, ‘This man began to build and was not able to finish.’” – Luke 14:28 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- List the pros and cons of using a dating app.
- Ask the 3 questions to determine if it will be good according to God.
- Pray before proceeding.
Valuable Resources We Mentioned:
- Professional Online Dating Profile Photos
- Check out the series How to Transform From Woman Into Wife
- Check ot the series How to Transition from Single Mother to Wife
Listen to the Series ‘Dating Apps – To Use or Not to Use?’: