On today’s episode of The Way We Think series, Yahnathan continues his discussion with Jennah by discussing to how to let someone know you are not interested in pursuing a relationship with them.
We will also discuss whether or not women should pursue men or ask them out. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1381.
Key Questions and Things You Will Learn:
- How to let someone know you are not interested in pursuing a relationship with them?
- Should a person be fully healed before entering into a relationship?
- Should women pursue men or ask them out?
- The importance of preparing for marriage.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Evaluate your motives for dating and weigh the pros and cons of using dating apps.
- “For which of you, desiring to build a tower, does not first sit down and count the cost, whether he has enough to complete it? 29 Otherwise, when he has laid a foundation and is not able to finish, all who see it begin to mock him, 30 saying, ‘This man began to build and was not able to finish.’” – Luke 14:28 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- List the pros and cons of using a dating app.
- Ask the 3 questions to determine if it will be good according to God.
- Pray before proceeding.
Valuable Resources We Mentioned:
- Professional Online Dating Profile Photos
- Check out the series How to Transform From Woman Into Wife
- Check ot the series How to Transition from Single Mother to Wife
Listen to the Series ‘Dating Apps – To Use or Not to Use?’: