On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan continues his discussion with author Miss T.N. King by discussing the importance of guarding our hearts after meeting “The One”.
We will also discuss the danger of losing our focus after meeting “The One”. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1385.
Key Questions and Things You Will Learn:
- How important is it to guard our hearts after meeting “The One”?
- How to avoid running from relationships.
- The danger of losing our focus after meeting “The One”.
- Why we must keep our focus on God.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Better relationships begin with you.
- “In everything you do, put God first, and he will direct you and crown your efforts with success.“ – Proverbs 3:6 (The Living Bible)
Take Action Now:
- Begin developing a habit of looking in the mirror and evaluating yourself at least once a week.
- Seek, pray and ask God for help every step of the way.
Support Miss T.N. King:
- Check out Miss T.N. King’s website
- Follow Miss T.N. King on Twitter
- Follow Miss T.N. King on Instagram
- Check out Miss T.N. King’s book, I Lost Me When I Found You
Valuable Resources We Mentioned:
- I Lost Me When I Found You by Miss T.N. King
Listen to the Series ‘When Meeting “The One” Goes Wrong’: