Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “LISTEN to Why Men Struggle With Expressing Their Emotions with @TrippLanier on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Why Men Struggle With Expressing Their Emotions
- “A lot of times we’re exhausting ourselves trying to outrun what we’re really feeling.” – Tripp Lanier
- “It takes great strength to be accessible.” – Tripp Lanier
Questions We Address and Answer:
- Why do some men struggle with sharing or expressing their emotions?
- Do the majority of men struggle with expressing their emotions?
- Why do some men find it difficult to be vulnerable?
- Are there certain people that men are only willing to open up to?
- What factors affect a man’s willingness to open up?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why most men are unaware that they struggle with expressing their emotions.
- Ways men may numb themselves to avoid feeling certain emotions.
- The value in learning how to spend time alone with ourselves.
- Men’s struggle with vulnerability.
- Why we must redefine what strength means.
- Tripp opens up about how it was once painful for him to spend time alone with himself.
- Jay admits that he never grew up seeing men being vulnerable and explains why he believes vulnerability is something that must be taught.
- Decoding the Silent Man’s Language: What Men Are Saying When They Are Not Saying Anything by Cornelius Lindsey
- Suffering in Silence: Recognizing That You Are Not Alone by Cornelius Lindsey
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Kingdom Man: Every Man’s Destiny, Every Woman’s Dream by Dr. Tony Evans
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!