Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: Mistakes Men Must Avoid During Marriage (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How can men properly prepare for marriage?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of preparing yourself spiritually for marriage.
- The spiritual nature of marriage.
- Why it is important to cover our family in prayer to Jesus Christ.
- The value in men being willing to take responsibility for their actions in marriage.
- Eric shares the mistakes he wishes he could have avoid making in his marriage.
- “Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her“ – Ephesians 5:22 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that you will definitely make mistakes during marriage and be prepared to learn and grow from your mistakes.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “For by wise guidance you can wage your war, and in abundance of counselors there is victory.” – Proverbs 24:6 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Write down your expectations for marriage.
- Make a conscious and diligent effort to begin preparing for marriage (read books, seek wise counsel, etc.).
- RealTalk: The Making of a Man by Eric Terry Sr.
- Before You Hit Send: Preventing Headache and Heartache by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman by Dr. Myles Munroe
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!