Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why Your Past Does Not Define You (Part 2) with @Healed_n_Heels on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Why Your Past Does Not Define You (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why is it important to acknowledge our past but not dwell there?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of acknowledging our past.
- Why God does not want us to be defined by our past.
- The reason some people question God’s love for them.
- The responsibility that parents have to teach their children the right things.
- Coco shares how she uses her past to minister to others.
- “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.“ – Romans 8:28 (NIV)
- “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.“ – 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NKJV)
- “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.“ – Matthew 7:1-2 (NIV)
- “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.“ – John 3:16 (NIV)
- “For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.“ – Isaiah 9:6 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge your past and seek God’s help to make peace with your past.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “When Jesus saw him lying there and learned that he had been in this condition for a long time, he asked him, “Do you want to get well?”“ – John 5:6 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Go before God acknowledge your past, ask for forgiveness, accept His forgiveness and trust that He can make peace with your past.
- Cast of Characters: Common People in the Hands of an Uncommon God by Max Lucado (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Overcoming Crisis: The Secrets to Thriving in Challenging Times by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!