Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Regain Strength After a Divorce or Loss (Part 1) with @PastorRivaTims on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Regain Strength After a Divorce or Loss (Part 1)
- “Let your past be fertilizer for your future.” – Pastor Riva Tim
- “You can’t fake the process; you have to embrace it.” – Pastor Riva Tims
- “We can’t be fearful and faithful at the same time; we have to make a choice.” – Jay Mayo
Questions We Address and Answer:
- How often are people unaware of the impact that a divorce or the loss of a husband can have on a woman?
- In what ways are women changed after going through a divorce?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The pain women feel after a divorce or the loss of a husband.
- A divorce is never cookie cutter.
- How women are impacted physically after a divorce.
- The value of the right counseling after a divorce.
- The danger of thinking our purpose is over because of a person.
- The benefits of forgiveness.
- Pastor Riva shares how a life altering experience unveiled gifts and talents she didn’t realize she had.
- Pastor Riva opens up about the ridicule she endured after her divorce.
- “Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, 2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.” – Hebrews 12:1-2 (NIV)
- “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
before you were born I set you apart;
I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” – Jeremiah 1:5 (NIV)
- “Do not despise these small beginnings, for the Lord rejoices to see the work begin, to see the plumb line in Zerubbabel’s hand.” – Zechariah 4:10 (NLT)
- “And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.“ – Philippians 4:7 (NIV)
- “But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.“ – 2 Corinthians 12:9 (NIV)
- “Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” – Matthew 19:26 (NIV)
- “They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.“ – Revelation 12:11 (NIV)
- A Woman After God’s Own Heart by Elizabeth George
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!