Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: Regain Strength After a Divorce or Loss (Part 2)
- “You can’t move forward looking in your rear view mirror.” – Pastor Riva Tims
- “You cannot be successful without seeking God.” – Pastor Riva Tims
Questions We Address and Answer:
- What are the top 3 things that may hinder women from making a full recovery after a divorce?
- How important is it for women to seek God for strength, healing and restoration?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The danger of living in the past.
- The importance of loving ourselves.
- The value in going through tough experiences.
- How to find the right counselor.
- Pastor Riva shares how God strengthened her during one of the toughest periods in her life.
- “Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, 2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.” – Hebrews 12:1-2 (NIV)
- “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
before you were born I set you apart;
I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” – Jeremiah 1:5 (NIV)
- “Do not despise these small beginnings, for the Lord rejoices to see the work begin, to see the plumb line in Zerubbabel’s hand.” – Zechariah 4:10 (NLT)
- “And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.“ – Philippians 4:7 (NIV)
- “But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.“ – 2 Corinthians 12:9 (NIV)
- “Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” – Matthew 19:26 (NIV)
- “They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.“ – Revelation 12:11 (NIV)
- A Woman After God’s Own Heart by Elizabeth George
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!