Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Should Exes be Friends? (Part 1) with @ToniaShalel on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Should Exes be Friends? (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Should exes be friends?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why some people embrace being friends with their exes.
- Why some people have no interest in being friends with their exes.
- The importance of boundaries in relationships.
- The danger of having soul ties with exes.
- Tonia shares her experiences with exes.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Answer the question: Do you really need them in your life?
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Do not be misled: “Bad company corrupts good character.”“ – 1 Corinthians 15:33 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Examine the relationships you have with exes and determine whether or not they are beneficial.
- Make a choice to keep or release an ex from your life.
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!