Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Should Exes be Friends? (Part 2) with @ToniaShalel on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Should Exes be Friends? (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are the challenges of being friends with an ex?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The value in spending time apart after a break up.
- The importance of setting boundaries with exes.
- Challenges that arise when exes are still in our lives.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Answer the question: Do you really need them in your life?
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Do not be misled: “Bad company corrupts good character.”“ – 1 Corinthians 15:33 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Examine the relationships you have with exes and determine whether or not they are beneficial.
- Make a choice to keep or release an ex from your life.
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!