In this MenChat series on the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan J. Immanuel is joined by Nucci Reyo to discuss how believers in God struggle to stay committed to Him while living in a secular culture.
Throughout this four part series we will also discuss how to develop the discernment to know what secular environments to avoid. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Listen to all four parts of this series by pressing the play buttons below and check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss.
Listen to Part 1:
Listen to Part 2:
Listen to Part 3:
Listen to Part 4:
Support Nucci Reyo:
Questions We Answer:
- What is a secular culture? (Part 1)
- How to develop the discernment to know what secular environments to avoid? (Part 2)
- What things must we be most on guard against when navigating secular environments? (Part 4)
- How can God help us when we’re navigating secular environments? (Part 4)
Key Things You Will Learn:
- How believers in God struggle to stay committed to Him while living in a secular culture. (Part 1)
- Differences between church and the Kingdom. (Part 1)
- The allure of the secular world. (Part 1)
- The importance of being connected to the Holy Spirit. (Part 2)
- Misconceptions people have about the fear of God. (Part 2)
- The value in having a genuine prayer life. (Part 2)
- Challenges of navigating secular culture as a believer in God. (Part 2)
- The responsibility we have as ambassadors of God’s kingdom. (Part 3)
- Why we must be on guard even in kingdom environments too. (Part 3)
- The danger of entering into secular environments that God has not called us into. (Part 3)
- The importance of being properly equipped before entering into secular environments. (Part 4)
- Why we must be mindful of our weaknesses. (Part 4)
- The vital importance of reading, studying and meditating on God’s Word. (Part 4)
Biblical Kingdom Principles We Discuss:
- “Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.” – 3 John 1:2 (ESV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Operate as an ambassador of the Kingdom of God and acknowledge and work on your weaknesses.
- “Blessed is the man
who walks not in the counsel of the wicked,
nor stands in the way of sinners,
nor sits in the seat of scoffers;
2 but his delight is in the law of the Lord,
and on his law he meditates day and night. “ – Psalm 1:1-2 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Pray for discernment daily.
- Choose one Scripture to meditate on daily.