Have you been looking for the perfect spouse?
If so, you’re not the only one.
Today, your search is over!
Because I have a podcast episode that I would like to share with you to help you understand why none of us will find the perfect spouse and, more importantly, why that’s a good thing!
Episode Title: Why You Must STOP Looking for the Perfect Spouse
- “We have to take off the rose colored glasses with relationships.” – Mr. Moody
- “We will never be able to change who people are.” – Mr. Moody
- Topics that must be discussed before entering into a relationship, but can be difficult to talk about
- How to come to terms with not knowing everything about someone before entering into a relationship with them
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- Dino, Mr. Moody and Jay share their relationship non-negotiables
- The instinct or feeling we get when we think we may have met someone who could potentially be “The One”
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- Dino and Mr. Moody share what some of the difficult discussions they’ve had with women are
- Mr. Moody speaks to his baby bro Jay and explains how he can overcome his desire to want to know everything about a woman before committing to her
- Dino and Mr. Moody share the defining moments in which they knew their wives were “The One” for them