How much do you need to know about someone before entering into a relationship with them?
The answer to that question will vary, depending on who you ask.
Regardless of what your answer to the question is, there are certain things that you MUST know!
In the latest podcast episode, we hold no punches and tell you precisely what things are MUST KNOW before entering into a relationship. Listen to it now:
Episode Title: Things You MUST Know BEFORE Entering into a Relationship
- “We are very dating lazy.” – Mr. Moody
- “If the outside package is strong enough then I think people are willing to overlook almost anything.” – Dino Red
- “My only commitment to a woman that I’ve only known for a couple of months is to respect her.” – Mr. Moody
- “Women will tell you their age and their weight before they tell you their FICO score!” – Dino Red
- “Looking for perfection leads to disaster every time.” – Mr. Moody
- The importance of not withholding information that can be damaging once it is revealed
- The impact that secrets and the omission of certain information can have on a relationship
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- Mr. Moody explains how “getting know each other” has been redefined in this current technology age
- The things that men tend to ignore in women initially that later results in them ending the relationship
- Does a woman’s ability to cook really matter to men?
Dangers & Difficulties:
- The danger of committing too early
- Things that are often purposely ignored because we like someone
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- Mr. Moody and Dino Red share how big of a factor children were to them when deciding what women to commit to and ultimately marry
- Dino explains why we should be cautious of focusing so much on past mistakes that we miss things that we need to be aware of in our current situation
Fun Times & Stories:
- Mr. Moody tells us about the first meal his wife ever cooked for him…you have to hear this story!
Hold Yourself Accountable:
Be patient and take the time to get to know the pertinent things about someone before entering into a relationship.
Apply the Kingdom Principles:
” Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.” Philippians 4:6 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Make a conscious decision not to rush into a relationship.
- Don’t be afraid to ask the questions you want the answers to.
- Choose to be patient.
- Seek God’s guidance throughout the entire process.
Show Some Love:
Please leave me a comment or a private message answering the following questions:
What things must you know about someone before entering into a relationship?