The cornerstone of every relationship is the foundation.
If you build a relationship on the wrong foundation, it’s only a matter of time before it begins to fall apart.
Thankfully, you can avoid that ever happening again.
Make a decision today to learn what it takes to build relationships on the RIGHT foundation, by listening to the latest podcast episode.
Episode Title: How to Build Relationships on the RIGHT Foundation
Music: Keithian – Power
- “If I don’t like spending time with myself, how is somebody else going to like spending time with me?” – Tiffany
- “God is the glue that holds relationships together.” – Vincent
- “Test are a part of life, but every test isn’t necessarily always from God.” – Jay Mayo
- “It’s one thing to know of a person, but it’s another thing to know a person.” – Vincent
- “Don’t compromise who you are for the sake of wanting to be in a relationship.” – Tiffany
- The importance of building a relationship on the RIGHT foundation
- The essentials that must be included in the foundation of a healthy and long lasting relationship
- Why we must happily embrace our singleness before establishing a relationship
- Reasons why it is imperative for God to be included in the union between a man and a woman
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- Addressing and correcting the myth that God will choose our spouse for us
- Why it’s vital to develop a friendship before a romantic relationship
- The role that developing trust plays in establishing a relationship
Dangers & Difficulties:
- Signs that you’re not ready for a relationship
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- Vincent and Tiffany share how they prepared themselves before entering into a relationship and marriage together
- Tiffany explains the struggle of managing expectations when entering into a relationship
Hold Yourself Accountable:
Don’t compromise the foundation of your relationships.
Apply the Kingdom Principles:
“ 24 Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. 26 And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. 27 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.” Matthew 7:24-27 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Decide to build every relationship on the foundation of the Word of God
Show Some Love:
Please leave me a comment or a private message answering the following questions:
What foundation have you built the majority of your relationships on?