Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to Trust God When You Don’t See the Whole Picture (Part 3) with @Pocahontas72338 on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Trust God When You Don’t See the Whole Picture (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How can we increase our trust in God?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How other people’s testimonies can help develop our faith in God.
- The importance of surrendering our lives to God.
- Ways to increase our trust in God.
- Why we must have childlike faith in God.
- The benefits of trusting God when we can’t see the whole picture.
- “God is not human, that he should lie,
not a human being, that he should change his mind.
Does he speak and then not act?
Does he promise and not fulfill?“ – Numbers 23:19 (NIV)
- “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.“ – Deuteronomy 31:6 (NIV)
- “For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed—a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: “The righteous will live by faith.”“ – Romans 1:17 (NIV)
- “Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.“ – Hebrews 11:1 (NIV)
- ““Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
before you were born I set you apart;
I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”“ – Jeremiah 1:5 (NIV)
- “a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,” – Ecclesiastes 3:7 (NIV)
- “He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. 3 And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.“ – Matthew 18:2-4 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Don’t pretend you trust God more than you do.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.“ – Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Pray for increased faith and a hunger and thirst to seek God.
- Develop a habit of reading God’s Word daily.
- The Purpose Room: A Meeting Place Where You Discover, Birth and Accomplish Your God-Given Purpose by Heather Lindsey
- Beautifully Broken by Kimberly Jones-Pothier
- Lost and Found: Finding Hope in the Detours of Life by Sarah Jakes Roberts (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Born Overcomers by LaKesha L. Williams
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!