In this episode, Jay continues his discussion with singles ministry advocate and speaker Kris Swiatocho by addressing the question: What are the top needs that singles need the church to meet?
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “What are the top needs that singles need the church to meet? We explain on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: What Singles Need From the Church (Part 2)
Guest: Kris Swiatocho
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are the top needs that singles need the church to meet?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why singles in their 30s and 40s are often neglected by churches.
- How to effectively minister to singles.
- The drawbacks of isolated ministry groups.
- The top needs that single need the church to meet.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Activate God’s promise to His people by drawing near to Him.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.” – James 4:7-8 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Commit to memorize God’s law and promise to His people in James 4:7-8.
- Pray and ask God to help you humbly submit to Him and put His laws into practice and live it.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Leave a 5 Star Rating and Review on iTunes
Leave a 5 Star Rating and Review on Stitcher
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Write a Comment