Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “Why Men Matter (Part 1) with @Adub4spirit on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Why Men Matter (Part 1)
- “A messed up man only becomes a messed up man after he got messed up as a boy.” – Mz. Word
Questions We Address and Answer:
- Are men valued in today’s society as much as they should be?
- What factors have had the greatest impact on the way people value men?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why we must stop devaluing men.
- The danger of thinking a man’s only roles are to provide and protect.
- How the roles of men and boys have changed over the years.
- The importance of teaching children the right things.
- How some parents have become lazy and have no desire to teach their children.
- “Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. 4 For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil. 5 Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience’ sake. 6 For because of this you also pay taxes, for they are God’s ministers attending continually to this very thing. 7 Render therefore to all their due: taxes to whom taxes are due, customs to whom customs, fear to whom fear, honor to whom honor.” – Romans 13:1-7 (NKJV)
- Get Right for Love by Mz. Word
- The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth am I Here For? by Rick Warren (Click here to get the audiobook FREE!)
- 7 Signposts To Your Assignment by Mike Murdock
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Kingdom Man: Every Man’s Destiny, Every Woman’s Dream by Dr. Tony Evans
- So, You Want to be a Man? by Cornelius Lindsey
Previous Podcast Episodes Referenced:
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!