Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “Why Men Matter (Part 2) with @Adub4spirit on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Why Men Matter (Part 2)
- “Kids do what you allow them to do.” – Mz. Word
- “A land of lawlessness is a land full of chaos.” – Mz. Word
Question We Address and Answer:
- What impact do men have on the teaching of children?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The danger of allowing children to act like adults.
- The impact of rebellion on society.
- The selfishness of parents who do not teach their children to respect and appreciate authority.
- The need to be proactive rather than reactive.
- “Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. 4 For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil. 5 Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience’ sake. 6 For because of this you also pay taxes, for they are God’s ministers attending continually to this very thing. 7 Render therefore to all their due: taxes to whom taxes are due, customs to whom customs, fear to whom fear, honor to whom honor.” – Romans 13:1-7 (NKJV)
- Get Right for Love by Mz. Word
- The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth am I Here For? by Rick Warren (Click here to get the audiobook FREE!)
- 7 Signposts To Your Assignment by Mike Murdock
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Kingdom Man: Every Man’s Destiny, Every Woman’s Dream by Dr. Tony Evans
- So, You Want to be a Man? by Cornelius Lindsey
Previous Podcast Episodes Referenced:
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!