Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “LISTEN to @TheWPOVPod – WPOV – 5 Things to Leave in 2015 (Part 2) on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: WPOV – 5 Things to Leave in 2015 (Part 2)
- “Everyone is not meant to be an entrepreneur.” – Ces
- “In the name of Jesus, depression will not overtake you.” – Ariel
- “Focusing on the how is what gets us lost.” – Ces
Question We Address and Answer:
- What is the #2 thing you want to leave in 2015?
Hot Topics and Takeaways:
- Why we must deal with self-sabotage.
- Learning how not to settle.
- The challenge of starting a new career later in life.
- The importance of dumping our baggage.
- Struggling with trusting the process.
- Going into the new year refreshed.
- Ariel opens up about being intimidated by home ownership.
- Ro admits that she has let her age hinder her from doing certain things.
- “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” – Philippians 4:13 (NKJV)
Podcast Episodes Referenced:
- 43: How to Forgive an Forget (Ariel’s first podcast)
- 59: The Way We Think About the Single Life (Ces’ first podcast)
- 63: Why Women Should Ditch Their List (Ces’ first solo podcast)
- The Gratitude Diaries: How a Year Looking on the Bright Side Can Transform Your Life by Janice Kaplan (Get the Audiobook FREE!)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!