What would you do if you met the person who had everything on your list?
You would probably be excited, thankful and overjoyed!
Well, I recently spoke with a young woman who received everything on her list and it made her ditch her list completely.
I know you may think she ditched her list because she found the man of her dreams.
I assure you, she ditched her list for the complete opposite reason.
She received what she thought she wanted and found out it was not what she needed nor what God truly had in store for her.
If you ask me, that’s a tough lesson to learn.
Therefore, I encourage you, especially if you have a list of your own that you’ve been waiting to materialize, to listen to this young woman’s experience and seriously think about possibly ditch your list too.
Listen to the latest podcast episode and discover why you may want to ditch your list too.
If you know someone who can benefit from this podcast, please share it with them by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
[Tweet “Why Women Should Ditch Their Lists on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Why Women Should Ditch Their Lists
Music: Mali Music – Walking Shoes
- “When a lot of women get to a certain point with their list, they either trash it or it becomes their holy grail.” – Life Coach Cesley
- “A lot of times we get so caught up in what we think we want and need, that we forget that God knows what we want and what we will need.” – Life Coach Cesley
- “God speaks to His children in the way they will understand it.” – Life Coach Cesley
- “The law of attraction is faith.” – Life Coach Cesley
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- Cesley explains why she decided to ditch her list of what she desires in a man
- Cesley shares the greatest lessons she’s learned after getting rid of her list
- Cesley explains the process she went through to begin fully trusting God to bring the right man into her life
Fun Times & Stories
- God revealed His sense of humor when He allowed a man with a quality that was on Cesley’s list – the ability to cast out demons – to enter her life
- Cesley shares her experience on two movie dates that went way left
Show Some Love:
Please leave me a comment or a private message answering the following questions:
Do you think you could ever ditch your list?