Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to Choose the Right Spouse (Part 2) with @dbmarriagecoach on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Choose the Right Spouse (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are the most vital qualities to consider when choosing a spouse?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why we must know who we are before entering into a relationship.
- The reason it’s more important to attract the right person instead of looking for them.
- How to determine whether or not someone has a serious desire to get married.
- “Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib[a] he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.23 The man said,
“This is now bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called ‘woman,’
for she was taken out of man.”“ – Genesis 2:22-23 (NIV)
- “Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.” – Hebrews 11:1 (NIV)
- “And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.“ – Hebrews 11:6 (NIV)
- “Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.“ – Romans 12:2 (NIV)
- “If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.“ – James 1:5 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Don’t rush the process.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. Won’t you first sit down and estimate the cost to see if you have enough money to complete it? 29 For if you lay the foundation and are not able to finish it, everyone who sees it will ridicule you, 30 saying, ‘This person began to build and wasn’t able to finish.’“ – Luke 14:28-30 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Write down the qualities you want in a spouse (4-6 qualities).
- Write down the qualities you need to develop to attract the person you want.
- Draw Me Close: Taking the Time to Connect by Dr. David Banks and Sylvia S. Banks
- 2 Become 1: Creating Memorable Moments to Deepen Your Marriage Connection by Dr. David Banks and Susanne M. Alexander
- The 7 Pillars of a Noble Woman: Becoming a Woman of Distinction by Sylvia S. Banks
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
- The I Factor: How Building a Great Relationship with Yourself Is the Key to a Happy, Successful Life by Van Moody
- 31 Prayers for My Future Wife: Preparing My Heart for Marriage by Praying for Her by Aaron & Jennifer Smith
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!