Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Moving On After a Breakup (Part 2) with @laurayatesUK on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Moving On After a Breakup (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What things must be addressed before someone can move on after a breakup?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of taking responsibility for our actions.
- Why we must learn lessons from every relationship.
- Laura shares how she’s gotten over past breakups.
- Laura explains how she’s helped one of her clients bounce back from a breakup.
- Emotional First Aid: Healing Rejection, Guilt, Failure, and Other Everyday Hurts by Guy Winch (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find – And Keep – Love by Amir Levine and Rachel Heller (Get the Audiobook FREE)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!