Many of us take rejection personally.
We believe lies about ourselves that negatively impact our identity.
This is precisely why the Bible instructs us to guard our hearts.
When we fail to guard our hearts, we open ourselves up to experience pain and heartbreak.
Thankfully, there is a way to reverse the negative impact of rejection and begin seeing ourselves the way that God does.
On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, I continue discussing how to deal with rejection in relationships with Faith Kasolo.
We will explain how to deal with personal offense and properly guard our hearts. I’ll also share how it’s possible to overcome rejection by reading the Bible. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1290.
Key Things You Will Learn:
- How we take rejection personally (0:42)
- Why we must learn how to guard our hearts (1:09)
- How we can find comfort from God (1:52)
- The importance of having the proper perspective of who we are based on what God says (2:45)
- What the Word of God says about you (3:06)
- How to avoid offense (3:49)
- How to overcome offense biblically (8:27)
- How Faith deals with personal offense (10:21)
- Why it is possible to overcome rejection and personal offenses (12:15)
- The value in reading the Bible slowly (12:38)
- A great example in the Bible of how to deal with rejection (13:40)
Biblical Kingdom Principles We Discuss:
- “The one who rejects me and does not receive my words has a judge; the word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day.” – John 12:48 (ESV)
- “The one who hears you hears me, and the one who rejects you rejects me, and the one who rejects me rejects him who sent me.” – Luke 10:16 (ESV)
Support Faith Kasolo:
- Check out Faith’s blog Crowned in Glory
- Follow Faith on Twitter
- Follow Faith on Instagram
- Watch and Subscribe to Faith’s YouTube Channel
- Listen to me and Faith’s previous discussion on How to Discern the Will of God
Valuable Resources We Mentioned:
- Read The Bait of Satan by John Bevere
- Listen to The Bait of Satan Audiobook for FREE on Audible
- Must Read Books to Improve Your Life Today
Listen to the Other Episodes in This Series: