The biggest mistake we can make is refusing to deal with rejection.
Doing so can lead to experiencing hurt and pain that could have been avoided.
Rejection hurts and can create deep soul wounds. Therefore, we must be willing to address our pain in order to properly heal from it.
On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, I conclude my discussion with Faith Kasolo on how to deal with rejection in relationships.
We will explain how rejection can negatively impact our identity if we don’t properly deal with it and how it can hinder us from walking fully in our potential. I’ll also share what is often the root cause of the fear of rejection developing in our lives. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1292.
Questions We Answer:
- What are the drawbacks of someone not being willing to properly deal with rejection? (0:59)
- How does the fear of rejection develop in people? (4:52)
- What are different types of rejection we may experience when dating or in relationships? (8:15)
- What is required to truly deal with rejection in relationships? (13:11)
Key Things You Will Learn:
- How rejection can become a part of our identity when we don’t properly deal with it (1:15)
- You have been accepted by God (1:45)
- How rejection can hinder us from walking in our full potential (2:51)
- How rejection can open the door for other spirits to impact your life (3:47)
- The root cause of the fear of rejection (6:06)
- The danger of losing hope in love (7:30)
- Why every person is not the right person for us (12:10)
- The importance of knowing your worth (16:30)
Biblical Kingdom Principles We Discuss:
- “Promise me, O women of Jerusalem, not to awaken love until the time is right.” – Song of Solomon 8:4 (NLT)
- “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.” – 2 Corinthians 5:17 (ESV)
- “And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.” – Genesis 1:26 (KJV)
- “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope” – Jeremiah 29:11 (ESV)
- “Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;” – 2 Corinthians 10:5 (KJV)
- “Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things arelovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there beany praise, think on these things.” – Philippians 4:8 (KJV)
Support Faith Kasolo:
- Check out Faith’s blog Crowned in Glory
- Follow Faith on Twitter
- Follow Faith on Instagram
- Watch and Subscribe to Faith’s YouTube Channel
- Listen to me and Faith’s previous discussion on How to Discern the Will of God
Valuable Resources We Mentioned:
- Read The Bait of Satan by John Bevere
- Listen to The Bait of Satan Audiobook for FREE on Audible
- Must Read Books to Improve Your Life Today
Listen to the Other Episodes in This Series: