We must prepare for rejection.
I know that may sound crazy to some people, but hear me out.
Rejection is a part of life and if we fail to properly respond to it we will continue to get hurt.
The alternative is to prepare ourselves for the inevitable.
When we do, we regain control and can effectively guard our hearts.
On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, I continue discussing how to deal with rejection in relationships with Faith Kasolo.
We will explain how to properly prepare to experience rejection and how it differs from expecting to be rejected. Faith will also share why we must avoid getting attached to someone too quickly. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1291.
Question We Answer:
- How can we prepare ourselves to experience rejection? (4:03)
Key Things You Will Learn:
- How to put yourself in the shoes of Bible characters when you’re reading the Bible (1:15)
- Valuable lessons we can learn from the Bible (3:30)
- How to guard your heart (5:14)
- The difference between expecting to be rejected and preparing for possible rejection (7:00)
- How to properly prepare for when we experience rejection (8:23)
- The danger of getting attached to someone too quickly (12:05)
Biblical Kingdom Principles We Discuss:
- “The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.” – Luke 6:45 (ESV)
- “Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life.” – Proverbs 4:23 (NLT)
- “Promise me, O women of Jerusalem, not to awaken love until the time is right.” – Song of Solomon 8:4 (NLT)
Support Faith Kasolo:
- Check out Faith’s blog Crowned in Glory
- Follow Faith on Twitter
- Follow Faith on Instagram
- Watch and Subscribe to Faith’s YouTube Channel
- Listen to me and Faith’s previous discussion on How to Discern the Will of God
Valuable Resources We Mentioned:
- Read The Bait of Satan by John Bevere
- Listen to The Bait of Satan Audiobook for FREE on Audible
- Must Read Books to Improve Your Life Today
Listen to the Other Episodes in This Series: