If so, you’re not alone.
Find out today what to do when you just feel like walking away from God completely.
There are reasons why we think about walking away from God and if you would like to gain a better understanding of what to do during those times, you must listen to the latest podcast episode. Enjoy!
If you know someone who can benefit from this please share it with them, by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
[Tweet “Walking Away From God on @RTRLRadio with @OliandDenise & @iamJayMayo”]
Episode Title: Walking Away From God
- “We make the mistake of treating God they way we treat each other.” – Oliver
- “We need God in our lives, in every aspect of our lives.” – Denise
- “When a person has experienced God’s peace, it’s something you don’t want to give up.” – Jay
- “In God’s will is the safest place to be.” – Denise
- The importance of continuously seeking God
- The impact walking away from God can have on our ability to truly fulfill our life’s purpose
- Developing the ability to bring anything we are going through to God
- The benefits of walking through life with God
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- Denise explains the importance of us being under God’s covering
- Reasons why we sometimes feel like God has abandoned us
- The beauty of having God’s peace
- How to release the guilt we feel from walking away from God
- The valuable lessons in the parable of the prodigal son
Danger & Difficulties:
- The dangers of making the decision to walk away from God
- Losing sight of all the things that God is always doing for us
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- Jay opens up about the time when he walked away from God
- Jay admits that he finds praying to be a challenge for him
Show Some Love:
Please leave me a comment or a private message answering the following question:
Have YOU ever walked away from God or thought about it?