It’s a quality that we all desire in a friend.
Today we explore the value in having a circle of friends you can trust.
Listen to the latest podcast episode and discover how important it is to have a circle of friends that you can trust. Enjoy!
If you know someone who can benefit from this please share it with them, by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
Episode Title: Having a Circle of Friends You Can Trust
Music: Bumps Inf – Family
- “Try to stay married until the end of the day and try to figure out tomorrow when you get to that.” – Jason Caston
- “Friendships need to be mutually beneficial. No necessarily 50/50, just mutually beneficial.” – Jason Caston
- “Everything is not your spouse’s fault and the solution to everything cannot be divorce.” – Jason Caston
- The importance of developing a friendship in which honest rebuke is accepted and appreciated
- How to remove leeches from your life
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- Signs that someone is more of a leech than a friend
- The development of offline and online friendships and relationships
Danger & Difficulties:
- The difficulty in overcoming the obstacle of outgrowing friendships and relationships
- Challenges we face when developing a circle of friends we can trust
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- Jason shares how he developed his closest friendships
- Jason explains why the friendship he has with his wife is one of a kind
- Jason shares an experience in which a friend of his respectfully accepted an honest professional critique from him
Hold Yourself Accountable:
You decide who is allowed within your inner circle. Choose wisely.
Apply the Principles:
“He who walks with wise men will be wise, but the companion of fools will be destroyed.” Proverbs 13:20 (NKJV)
Take Action Now:
- Do something to show your appreciation to your close friends.
Show Some Love:
Please leave me a comment or a private message answering the following question:
Do YOU have a circle of friends that you can trust?