Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “Does God Really Care About Celibacy? #WhatDoYouThink with @The_TGA on @RTRLRadio!”]
Episode Title: Does God Really Care About Celibacy?
- “Honor God in all things that you do.”– Tara Gates Anderson
- “There are consequences to breaking any law of God.” – Jay Mayo
- “God doesn’t force celibacy on us.” – Jay Mayo
Questions We Address and Answer:
- Does God really care about celibacy?
- Does God have something against sex?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of glorifying God in our bodies.
- Why we must live our lives completely for Jesus Christ.
- Understanding God’s original purpose for sex.
- The significance of a covenant.
- How to respond when we slip up on our journey of celibacy.
- The difference between not being sexually active and truly being celibate.
- Tara explains why she made the commitment to God to remain celibate until she gets married.
- Jay admits that he used to be “fake celibate”.
- “Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body. 19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? 20 For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.“ – 1 Corinthians 6:18-20 (NKJV)
- “Now concerning the things of which you wrote to me:It is good for a man not to touch a woman. 2 Nevertheless, because of sexual immorality, let each man have his own wife, and let each woman have her own husband.“ – 1 Corinthians 7:1-2 (NKJV)
- “I affirm, by the boasting in you which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.” – 1 Corinthians 15:31 (NKJV)
- “But He said to them, “All cannot accept this saying, but only those to whom it has been given: 12 For there are eunuchs who were born thus from their mother’s womb, and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven’s sake. He who is able to accept it, let him accept it.”” – Matthew 19:11-12 (NKJV)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!