In this episode, Jay concludes his discussion with Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist Kiaundra Jackson by addressing the question: What to do if your partner does not know how to effectively communicate with you?
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: The Do’s and Don’ts of Effective Communication (Part 4)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What to do if your partner does not know how to effectively communicate with you?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of effectively communicating with our partner.
- The role of verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Why we must invest in becoming effective communicators.
- The value in teaching our partner how to effectively communicate.
- Steps to improve our communication skills.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- You must be willing to put in the work to develop into an effective communicator…it won’t just happen without work.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry“ – James 1:19 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Get Kiaundra’s free resource – Couples Edition: The Do’s and Dont’s of Effective Communication.
- Ask and answer the 2 questions Kiaundra shared to determine if you’re effectively communicating.
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman (Get the Audiobook FREE)
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!