I think we all can agree with that.
However, having emotionless sex is NOT the answer to curing loneliness.
Whether you’ve engaged in emotionless sex or not, I believe you can truly benefit by listening to the latest podcast episode and learning why you should consider thinking twice before having emotionless sex.
Episode Title: Emotionless Sex is Not the Answer to Loneliness
- “I do believe emotionless sex is possible…if it’s a onetime thing.” – RayNe
- “Women need to like you in order to sleep with you. We can’t just have sex with you.” – RayNe
- “It’s very hard for a woman to have an intimate sexual experience that goes beyond 10 minutes and not care.” – RayNe
- The difference between how men and women view sex
- The importance of getting to know yourself and not seeking validation from other people
- Why it’s necessary for emotions to be involved during sex
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- Emotionless sex defined
- Ways that women emotionally detach themselves from sex
- RayNe breaks down how a woman can determine if she will have sex with a man or not within 30 seconds
Dangers & Difficulties:
- Why developing emotions is inevitable if you are continuously having sex with someone
- The risk men take by fronting like they don’t get emotionally attached when they have sex
- The dangers of having emotionless sex
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- RayNe explains why she decided to be celibate
Apply the Kingdom Principles:
“Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:18-20 (NKJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
If you love God, you must honor Him, yourself and your body.
Show Some Love:
Please leave me a comment or a private message answering the following questions:
Do you believe it’s possible to have emotionless sex?