We will examine how to deal with needy people, the signs that you may be enabling someone to use you as a crutch and so much more.
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
Episode Title: How to Let Needy Friends Know They Can’t Always Depend on You
Guest: Courtney Nichelle
- “You have to be there for yourself first, because you can’t help somebody if you can’t help yourself.” – Courtney Nichelle
- “If I can’t help you, let’s find someone who can.” – Courtney Nichelle
- “Don’t open the floodgates and start something that you know you can’t sustain going forward.” – Jay Mayo
- “You can’t burden yourself down by other people’s issues. It will weigh too heavy on you.” – Courtney Nichelle
- How to deal with people who constantly complain
- The benefit of praying with your friends and family
- How you can break someone’s dependence on you the right way
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- Signs that you may be enabling someone to use you as a crutch
- Why you should think twice about wanting to be someone’s crutch
Dangers & Difficulties:
- The greatest challenges of having someone overly depend on you
- The danger of being a needy person’s “first call”
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- Courtney opens up about some of the needy friends she has in her life
- Jay explains the importance of paying attention to that “tingling feeling” you get when someone may be trying to take advantage of you
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!