Some people think being an only child is a disadvantage.
What do you think?
Don’t think too hard about it, you can find out right now!
Discover what it’s like to grow up without siblings, by listening to the latest podcast episode featuring Miss Melody Fresh, ‘What It’s Like to Grow Up Without Siblings’:
If you know someone who can benefit from this podcast, please share it with them by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
[Tweet “What It’s Like to Grow Up Without Siblings on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: What It’s Like to Grow Up Without Siblings
- “To me, people who are only kids develop stronger personalities.” – Miss Melody Fresh
- “If you want to be successful at something, it’s going to happen because of you.” – Miss Melody Fresh
- Melody shares the beauty of having alone time as an only child
- Jay explains why he believes love, and not siblings, is the X-factor that we as individuals need in life
- The bond that only kids have with each other
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- Melody explains why, if she had a sibling, she would want them to be older
- Jay tells why, if he could have a sibling, he would want a sister
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- Melody honestly admits that she was spoiled as a child and why she doesn’t regret having to share a twin bed with a sibling
- Melody talks about the shock she had when her half siblings started showing up and coming around
Fun Times & Stories
- Melody and Jay share funny stories of how when they used to get in trouble they wished they had a sibling to blame it on
- Melody tries to explain the reasoning behind her having six different BlackPlanet pages