Have you ever been hounded about your relationships status?
I’m sure it bugged the crap out of of you.
Honestly, your relationship status is nobody’s business!
Regardless of that fact, some family members and friends just don’t care.
They make it their business to be all up in your business.
If you’d like to know how to keep your family and friends out your business or learn how to dealing with them pestering you about your relationship status, you must listen to the latest podcast episode, ‘My Relationship Status is None of Your Business!’:
If you know someone who can benefit from this podcast, please share it with them by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
Episode Title: My Relationship Status is None of Your Business!
Music: Goapele – Strong as Glass
- How to deal with family and friends pressuring you to enter into a relationship
- The importance of learning how to be comfortable by yourself
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- Sheree explains why it’s important for singles to get out of the house and do things they enjoy doing
- The benefits of being able to spend one-on-one time with God as an unmarried person
Dangers and Difficulties:
- How to determine if family and friends are genuinely concerned or just trying to get up in your business
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- Sheree explains how she was able to extend and get the most of her prayer time with God
Fun Times & Stories
- Sheree shares about her experience going to the Bahamas by herself
Hold Yourself Accountable:
Never give someone the ability to make you feel inadequate.
Apply the Principles:
“So we can confidently say, ‘The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?’” Hebrews 13:6 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Make a decision to happily embrace your singleness.
- Remind yourself that you don’t need another person to validate you or your value.
- Ignore the naysayers and negative chatter.
- Seek God daily and when needed for strengthening, courage and perseverance.
- Prepare yourself to be tested, because God will use tests to strengthen you and your faith in Him.
Show Some Love:
Please leave me a comment or a private message answering the following questions:
Have you ever had family or friends give you a hard time for being unmarried?