There is one thing that nearly every man desires…
To marry a GREAT WIFE!!!
A lot of people believe men have a fear of commitment, but in most cases men simply fear committing to and married the wrong woman.
I know that’s one of the last things I want to do!
When I get married, I want to be married to a GREAT WIFE!
Regardless of what society may lead us to believe, there are a lot of great wives in world! Unfortunately, they just don’t have the spotlight placed on them often enough.
Thankfully, that changes TODAY!
I recently had the opportunity to speak with two husbands who are happily married to GREAT WIVES and they opened up about their journeys, their marriages and of course their wives!
If you find it hard to believe that there are great wives that exist…you must listen to this discussion!
If you want to know what it takes to be a great wife…you must listen to this discussion!
If you want a sneak peek of what you have to look forward to when you marry a great wife…you must listen to this discussion!
Or if you just want to hear two men open up about the love they have for their wives, despite the challenges that come along with marriage and parenthood…you must listen to this discussion!
Press the play button below and enjoy!
Episode Title: The Joys of a Great Wife
Music: Raheem DeVaughn – Queen
- “What prepares you for marriage is marriage.” – Dr. Corey Allan
- “I believe marriage is designed to help us grow up.” – Dr. Corey Allan
- “God is the only one who can make us whole and no other human possibly could.” – Dr. Corey Allan
- “Marriage is not designed for our happiness.” – Dr. Corey Allan
- The importance of recognizing and accepting the differences between us and our spouses
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- The differences between a bad wife, a good wife and a great wife
- Jackie explains how wives are often used by God to help develop their husbands into better men
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- Both Corey and Jackie agree that marriage is on the job training
- Jackie shares how he and his wife learned the most from the mistakes they made early on in their marriage
- Corey and Jackie open up about the things that they love most about being married to their wives
- The things that Corey and Jackie had to learn to love about their wives
- Jackie and Corey share the positive changes their wives have brought about in their lives
Answer This Question:
What do you think makes a GREAT WIFE?
Leave your answer in a comment below. Thanks!