Yes, MANY men prefer to be single…
But do you know why?
If not, that changes today, because the TRUTH will be revealed!
Listen to this episode of MenChat, as three men share the TRUTH behind why men prefer to be single.
If you enjoyed this podcast and know someone who can benefit from it please share it with them.
[Tweet “The TRUTH Behind Why Men Prefer to be Single #MenChat”]
Episode Title: The TRUTH Behind Why Men Prefer to be Single
- “We don’t look at a single woman the same way we view a single man. He has a lot more freedom to do what he wants versus a woman out here trying to do what she wants. We kind of frown upon the things she does.” – Mike B.
- “When you’re at this age, I’m 23 years old, you just want to live life and you want a chance to date as many women as you possibly can.” – Devin
- “I avoid getting into a committed relationship because I’m not ready! I really don’t want to do it just yet because of that one word: COMMITMENT! “ – Mike B.
- “When you’re in a relationship, especially one that you want to go somewhere, you tend to put up with a lot more than what you would if you were single.” – Mike B.
- “With most men, you know in your heart when you’ve met that person who’s for you.” – Devin
- “This is something I would like women to understand: It’s not always that we believe that they aren’t the right woman, it’s sometimes that we just fear that they are the wrong woman.” – Kenneth
- “For some men, being in a relationship is a VERY BIG investment.” – Kenneth
- “I feel like you can be in a relationship without the commitment, but once I commit to you then I’m going to believe in my heart that you are the one.” – Mike B.
- “Sex is good, but there has to be more to life than just that.” – Mike B.
- “Work is never an excuse! The reality is you’re going to make time for what and who you value.” – Devin
- “If a man likes you, he’s going to SHOW you if he wants to take it to that level. He’s going to SHOW you! There should be no questions asked.” – Devin
- “I believe when you’re single it’s time for you to work on yourself.” – Kenneth
I Can’t Believe He Said That:
“I don’t know of any man that could honestly say they are content with being single. They might say ‘I’m cool. I been single. I love the single life.’ But when they go home they probably CRY AT NIGHT!” – Mike B.
Call of Action:
Please leave a comment sharing your thoughts on the answers the men provided.
Whether you agree or disagree, please let me know. Thanks!